By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms
and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you
are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree
with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The
materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and
trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
(a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Air Systems Inc. web site for personal, non-
commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
(i) modify or copy the materials;
(ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Air
Systems Inc. web site;
(iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any
(b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by Air Systems Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your
viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must
destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or
(a) The materials on Air Systems Inc. web site are provided "as is". Air Systems Inc.
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all
other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions
or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,
Air Systems Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet
web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Air Systems Inc. or it's suppliers be liable for any damages
business interruption.) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on Air Systems Inc. Internet site, even if Air Systems Inc. or a Air Systems Inc.
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Air Systems Inc. web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Air Systems Inc. does not warrant that any
materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Air Systems
Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time
without notice. Air Systems Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to
update the materials.
Air Systems Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site
and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of
any link does not imply endorsement by Air Systems Inc. of the site. Use of any
such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound Conditions of Use by
the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Air Systems Inc. web site site shall be governed by the
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.